Your Private Residence
Modern Luxury, Balinese Charm
Your residence is a 3 bedroom, Balinese style compound with open kitchen, living and balcony spaces.
Each bedroom suite is fully air-conditioned with supporting adjustable floor fans. Private bathrooms are separated by traditional Balinese archways and double doors.
Each bathroom suite is modeled in natural Javanese green stone trim, sandstone half walls and floors. Wood finishings of Teak, Suar, Mahogany, and Coconut accent the doors, wardrobe, vanity and mirrors.
Large glass windows and doorways made of Mahogany wood look out onto the pool, deck, balcony, garden areas and ponds.
Your pool is an 8m x 4m green stone swimming area with a depth ranging from 0.5m to 1.5m. Pool area is designed with a bathroom and outdoor shower. Sandstone flooring surrounds the pool area.
The balcony area is ideal for relaxing under the shade, sipping cocktails, sharing stories or chatting up the Balinese staff.
Gardens are decorated with indigenous Balinese flora and statues of Balinese deities (Buddha, Ganesha, Vishnu, Shiva, Hanuman and others).
The kitchen area offers a large island bar complete with 3 tempature option water cooler, wine rack, mini fridge, and microwave. The counter tops are black granite with Mahogany wood cabinetry. The kitchen is a modern design ideal for socializing in Bali and taking a causal dinner with friends and family.
- Free WiFi
- Bluetooth to residence stereo system and speakers
- House mobile phone for your use around Seminyak
- Premium channel Cable TV
- LED Flat screen TVs with remote in each bedroom
- New appliances and A/C units in each bedroom
- Adjustable fans in each bedroom and Kitchen/Livingroom area
- Water cooler
- Mini Refrigerator
- Coffee Maker
- Hair Dryers in each guest bathroom
- Balinese layout, with Feng Shi considerations
- Balinese gate with handcarved Korang Boma
- Private Pool
- Pool Bathroom
- Pool Shower
- Pool Deck
- Covered sandstone balcony
- Private parking
Ayatana Bali is ideally located in the most desired residential area of Seminyak. The Oberoi neighborhood, situated between Ku De Ta beach and the trendy Laksamana Oberoi street hosts many of Seminyak's popular boutiques, clubs, spas and restaurants.
You are just footsteps away, down a safe, quite, private road (300m) from Jalan Laksamana Oberoi, also know as "Eat Street" and Jl. Kayu Aya
From Ayatana Bali:
- 3 min. walk to the Jl. Laksamana a.k.a Jl. Kayu Aya
- 7 min. walk to Ku de Ta and beach (Seminyak's beach)
- 7 min. walk to Ultimo/ Rumors (Italian Restuarants)
- 10 min. walk to La Favela/ Red Carpet (bars/clubs)
- 12 min. walk to Seminyak Square/ Sisterfields (fusion lunch)
- 15 min. walk to MamaSan/ Corner House (hip lunch spots)
You also have back street access directly to Ku De Ta Beach and Jl. Draupadi street from the small street Gang Kahyangan.
You are a very short and easy 3 to 15 minute walk to the majority of Seminyak's trendy spots.
The major streets of desired location for boutiques, clubs, spas and restaurants are coonnected to Jl. Laksamana. Jl. Seminyak, and Jl. Petitenget are both reachable in under a 15 minute walk.
Ayatana Bali is a private residence, you are met at Check-in by our owner. After check-in your level of interaction with us is entirely up to you. Our owners live on the island but not in the residence. They are happy to have cocktails, but respect your privacy.
Our Balinese staff cares for you and the residence daily.
- Morning prayers around the residence
- Morning beverages
- Assistance with planning & touring Seminyak and Bali
- Concierge service & dinner reservation
- Personal shopping, groceries and shopping pick up
- Scooter rides (free) to the main streets (only 1 scooter)
- Daily bedroom cleaning
- Daily bathroom cleaning
- Pool cleaning and maintenance
- 3x daily LivingRoom and Kitchen cleaning
- Optional late afternoon beverages, (cocktails - if you supply the alcohol)
- Turndown service
Our staff also provides:
- Picnic on the beach option (providing you mats, blankets, umbrellas, cooler)
Note: Scooter rides are per person (back of the staff members motor bike) to primary locations in the Seminyak area.